Suspicious Minds's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Maiden, are you a native american? If so, to which tribe did you belong? I'm also cu…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 29, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Maiden Magnificent

"Are you referring to the planet Mars when you refer to Red Earth? The symbolism of c…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 29, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"I'm sorry Maiden, but you are not who you think you are or conversing with "your own…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Maiden wrote: To be sure, I do desire to please, for that is my purpose. This is why…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Just when I think you're making a little progress. Sigh. A wholly family dream? Is t…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"The mormon church certainly does charitable work, for itself and for no other reason…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 27, 2010 to Mormon Church Tries to Resurrect Its Image, Spends Millions to Repair Prop 8 Damage

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Don

"GA's are certainly venerated, both dead and living. Go into any members home and you…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 27, 2010 to Veneration of the GA

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Do you realize just how fucked up that sounds? Even though I beleive Mornonism is ha…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 25, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"This isn’t news in my opinion. Any notes taken in such meetings by members are their…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 25, 2010 to Elder Marlin Jensen Apologizes for Proposition 8 at Mormon Matters

22 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Don

"Oh that it's....If I choose to be good, then I won't hurt you. Do you feel hurt by w…"

Suspicious Minds replied Sep 24, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service