Suspicious Minds's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Our so-called "church friends" turned out to be just exactly that...church friends.…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 18, 2010 to What reaction did you get when people found out you left the church?

14 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by lighthearted

"When you say "here in SA" I immediately thought of South Africa, my home country and…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 14, 2010 to Kristie's Exit Story

19 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"Is this so we don't ever forget the ridonkulous mormon lingo? LOL!"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 13, 2010 to Glossary of Terms and Acronyms

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Suspicious Minds

"Your DH?"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 13, 2010 to Quick!! Who is gonna be the magic 1000 member??

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Thank you so much for sharing your well written story of your journey. It's amazing…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 13, 2010 to Kristie's Exit Story

19 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"I'd say I'm in the same position with my approach to belief in deity as Micah. I can…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 11, 2010 to Why agnostic, atheist or another religion and when did you change

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Don

"A religion of exclusion is very Christian according to these verses in the Bible. M…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 4, 2010 to Which is better....Mormon Marriage or Traditional Civil Marriage Ceremonies?

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"But is it being selfish of the family(parents, siblings, grandparents) to want to be…"

Suspicious Minds replied Oct 4, 2010 to Which is better....Mormon Marriage or Traditional Civil Marriage Ceremonies?

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"It's a pertinent question to non-members due to the fact that they are directly effe…"

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Yes...I need to ask to get some discussion going on why one is better than other. Sh…"

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service