chime's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen. "

chime replied Nov 8, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I belong to a large extended mo family and we just don't go there. We just respect e…"

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"My Dad who was LDS, from a long line of mormon pioneers, was a great example for me…"

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"hhhmmm, last time I tried to reply to you, it said I couldn't unless I asked to frie…"

chime replied Nov 8, 2011 to Thinking through the cliche's......

17 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by chime

"Agreed! What's respectful and loving about that? Makes ya feel REALLY SPECIAL doesn'…"

chime replied Nov 8, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"I had been in the Primary Presidency and the Relief Society Presidency through the y…"

chime replied Nov 8, 2011 to Mormon Rank

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"Oh, here's another one:   Women are limited to one husband in the hereafter, but the…"

chime replied Nov 6, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Let's see, I had another one.    If you are male and your spouse dies, it is totally…"

chime replied Nov 6, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"This is a great list. I have a few to add and there were a few on here I never heard…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"unspoken rule:   Get married within one year of returning from your mission to avoid…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service