chime's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Once I left the church, I kept having the temptation to return to it. I had to stop…"

chime replied Jun 1, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"I just now saw your message. I was in my late 20's when I left. I already had a husb…"

chime replied Feb 22, 2012 to help

26 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by chime

"exactly, and it will be confusing for your children as well. They see and feel and k…"

chime replied Jan 20, 2012 to Am I ruining my children?

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Wow. I started raising my 4 children in the church and left mid stream. I think they…"

chime replied Jan 18, 2012 to Teenagers struggling with the members around them.

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by ExtraKate

"Here's another thought. When you were a kid, how did you learn how to be?...........…"

chime replied Jan 18, 2012 to Am I ruining my children?

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Sari

"You remember being a kid right? What did you want?  You wanted to have time one on o…"

chime replied Jan 18, 2012 to Am I ruining my children?

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Sari

"The complete inability to finish my maturation, was what did it for me. I felt like…"

chime replied Nov 29, 2011 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"uuuhhh, that's secret, not sacred now. (LOL) "

chime replied Nov 16, 2011 to After ditching garments, what underwear did you try or like most?

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by armadillo

"San, I'm thinking that you then get some nice quiet time with the house to yourself…"

chime replied Nov 13, 2011 to Becoming an ex-ex-mormon (to those who have gone before)

10 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Cora Judd

"Omg, it takes however long it takes. I lived out of state, so never had to deal with…"

chime replied Nov 12, 2011 to Ex Mo Missionary

3 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service