chime's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd never heard of him, till I got the notice from this forum about him this weekend…"

chime replied Mar 23, 2016 to Jeremy Runnels (CES Letter) Press Conference Live feed starting in 5 minutes (9pm EST) regarding his upcoming "Court of Love"!

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by chime

"Thank you for taking the time to sit down and put all of this to words, and then to…"

chime replied Mar 8, 2014 to Leaving the mission early

16 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Grettir Asmundarson

"Ok. I just found this.....and it words it better than I could. This is what I was tr…"

chime replied Jan 28, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"Why are you waiting around for someone else to give you permission to cross the road…"

chime replied Jan 26, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"What a great statement of "I AM" ness! "

chime replied Sep 5, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"I really am laughing out loud now!!! Thanks for that!  "

chime replied Sep 5, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"I just had an image come into my mind for a picture for ex mo's to hang on their wal…"

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"I have no idea what would actually sell, but I'd take everything mormon, the cliche'…"

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"Thank God for sinning, it's a great doorway into freeing ourselves. Totally almost l…"

chime replied Jun 4, 2012 to My Exit Story

9 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by tethercarguy

"<I am living with my boyfriend at present>> Hi Mary,  In the church, having…"

chime replied Jun 1, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service