Love and Justice's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Although, i should clarify that i was actually told by my teacher's quorum advisor t…"

Love and Justice replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"It's a conclusion i arrived at on my own through my long experience with the LDS Pla…"

Love and Justice replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"The mark of Cain is not a reference to Adam's son. It's a reference to Noah's grands…"

Love and Justice replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"That's like some serious Taliban business, right there. The traditional LDS attire f…"

Love and Justice replied Aug 26, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"This conversation is never gonna end, is it..?"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"The sign for the Second Coming is a year without rainbows... that's pretty sad when…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Jesus will come after a year without rainbows, which puts California's prop 8 in a w…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I rode for 3 months with a missionary who was assigned to our area when I was 16. He…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I know firsthand of a bishop allowing his daughter to go through with her temple mar…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I was taught to befriend "nons", for conversion purposes, unless they proved nonconv…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service