BlueEyesBrittany's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right Mike ....   Religions should not be about instilling fear in the mind…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Oct 2, 2011 to Called to repent!

4 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by BlueEyesBrittany

"Agree with the teach our kids to not be ashamed of the sex drive, respect it and the…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Oct 2, 2011 to Abstinence Only Sex Education: Giving a teen a gun and not telling them how to use it safely

16 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Actually, these are very good comments.....   Sexuality has always been a waging gro…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Oct 2, 2011 to Abstinence Only Sex Education: Giving a teen a gun and not telling them how to use it safely

16 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Polygamy is so horrible and detrimental to women and good marriages....... I am glad…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 28, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"This is the reason why i will never return to the church .........   I may believe i…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 23, 2011 to Holier than thou attitude?

7 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Mapuche

"Can't blame you ....   Sexism is undivine .... it is a killer of love and justice ..…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 23, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"No i don't mean that life without God is crap .....   It just that it helped me thro…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 22, 2011 to What do you base your morality on now?

85 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"Agree with you about the mormon rejection of others who dont fit in ....   I think t…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 21, 2011 to What do you base your morality on now?

85 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"I can understand your viewpoint but i still need a God in my life..  Because life wi…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 21, 2011 to What do you base your morality on now?

85 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by ingle92protege

"Because they have to bring as many baby spirits as possible to this earth... It is t…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Aug 21, 2011 to OBSESSED with marriage?!

21 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by ingle92protege

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service