BlueEyesBrittany's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Frankly, i would run away from all womanisers that exist ... In fact, knowing how me…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Nov 16, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Dear Misty, Maybe for you who has lived in the middle of it all, polygamy is old ne…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Nov 15, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"I am on your side Devil Bar .. but not always ... many men cheat because they have s…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Oct 12, 2014 to Cheating on your spouse

17 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BlueEyesBrittany

"Joseph Smith is the perfect example of what God did not want and what Abraham did wa…"

17 Oct 12, 2014

"And frankly, i do not think i will ever trust a man for anything"

17 Oct 12, 2014

"I also know many women who wanted to find a good husband to spend their life with an…"

17 Oct 12, 2014

"I agree with you .. Reasons why i am glad i am single and financially independent.…"

17 Oct 12, 2014

"that is a wise way to look at it ... hopefully i never was truly involved in it ;;;…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied Jun 16, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Well i converted from catholicism to mormonism and i would pick catholicism over mor…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied May 28, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"It is so horrible to reduce the value women to wife and mother .. and not allow them…"

BlueEyesBrittany replied May 28, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service