nomorelies's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Phil,   Thanks for your feedback. I really do appreciate it, given the fact that I c…"

nomorelies replied Oct 18, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Mindy,   You are so kind. I am so happy that you found my story helpful. I wish you…"

nomorelies replied Oct 18, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Dear CCzvortex, Thank you for your kind words. I'm am happy that my account has bee…"

nomorelies replied Sep 6, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Ben, It sounds like you've had quite a ride! The best advice I could offer you is:…"

nomorelies replied Aug 26, 2012 to Psychologically Torn

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by nomorelies

"Thank you for your kind words Strawman Smith. I was in a hurry to post it, and didn'…"

nomorelies replied Aug 20, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Bar Kokhba, You are right, I was very fortunate to have a wife who was willing to d…"

nomorelies replied Aug 14, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Tyler, The link to Amazon and the Book I Read is:   http://www.amazon.com/Early-Mor…"

nomorelies replied Aug 13, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service