Newsletters and Admin stuff (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best of Week LAM Digest 8/6/2011

LAM News This is the first edition of a new weekly highlights email to keep you up to date on the latest happenings on LAM. "I am an ex-Mor…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 6, 2011

Google +1 Connect group

If you're on Google's +1 social platform, this is an easy place to find other exmos to friend and add to your circles.  The group is privat…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Jul 22, 2011

2nd Annual Donations Drive to Fund LAM

Time to pay the bills on LAM.  I'd love to not have to ask for donations but as it is, I am unable to afford the hosting fees, domain regis…

Started by MikeUtah

6 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

Survey: Which online exmo forums or communities do you currently use/frequent?

Please reply and list the online exmormon communities you currently frequent as found below.  Please also indicate which one you favor/use…

Started by MikeUtah

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by annammc

Ever more social in appearance and purpose; feedback needed

As LAM becomes an ever more social site for those living life after Mormonism, I am ever aiming to design and layout the site with that in…

Started by MikeUtah

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Phil

"Where everybody knows your name..." hangout with us on Friday Night Chat

If you're looking for the "Cheers" of the exmo online world, stop by the chat room on LifeAfterMormonism tonight (or any other Friday night…

Started by MikeUtah

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by Truthordare

Conclusion of the 2011 Winter/Spring Facebook Ad Campaign

I want to thank everyone who supported, encouraged and inspired this ad campaign.  I apologize for not summarizing this sooner.  The 2011 w…

Started by MikeUtah

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Don

There's even more to "like" on Life After Mormonism

Starting today, the "Like" button feature has been expanded from the previously availability on photos, videos, and blogs, to now include f…

Started by MikeUtah

6 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by bandit

Now open to lurking and lurkers

In a move to be more accommodating and accessible to the more leery and recent sojourners on the path out of Mormonism, starting today, Lif…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Apr 24, 2011

ACTION REQUIRED: LAM Transitioning to Mixed Public/Private Community on April 24th

Protecting Your Privacy in a Mixed Public/Private Community In just under 3 weeks, on April 24th, LAM will be transitioned to a mixed publi…

Started by MikeUtah

10 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service