Newsletters and Admin stuff (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forum Layout: Threaded or Flat discussions?

As I try my best to cater to the likes, wants and needs of our community, I would love to hear your thoughts on what layout you prefer for…

Started by MikeUtah

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by tess

LAM BETA CHAT TESTING/REPORTING

I currently have the new chat app enabled for beta testing.  Please report any bugs, features, likes, dislikes and other feedback here.  Th…

Started by MikeUtah

7 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by MikeUtah

LAM to be Offline for Maintenance on Friday Dec 2nd from 11pm to 1am MST

Just a quick announcement that LAM will be offline from 11pm to 1am MST on Friday, December 2nd for network maintenance by the host company…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Nov 29, 2011

Ideas for online LAM community events, contests, parties and more

I am looking for some feedback for online LAM Community activities, events contests and such that would be interesting to you and other use…

Started by MikeUtah

4 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Don

Quick update on some new features and upcoming events‏

Fun thought: "Fear believes--courage doubts. Fear falls upon the earth and prays--courage stands erect and thinks. Fear is barbarism--coura…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Sep 27, 2011

Best of the Week - LAM Digest for 9/18/2011

Inspirational Quote: "The old appeals to racial, sexual and religious chauvinism and to rabid nationalism are beginning not to work. A new…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Sep 18, 2011

Best of the Week - LAM Digest for 8/27/2011

Inspirational Quote: ‎"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 27, 2011

Best of the Week - LAM Digest for 8/20/2011

Inspirational Quote: “Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believin…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 20, 2011

What does LifeAfterMormonism.net mean to you?

One thing that keeps me motivated as the community manager and founder of LAM is hearing from you all how LAM has helped you in one way or…

Started by MikeUtah

18 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by BlueEyesBrittany

Best of the Week - LAM Digest for 8/13/2011

Inspirational Quote: ‎"The truth doesn't need me to believe it. The truth simply is, and it survives --believe it or not. Lies need me to b…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Aug 13, 2011

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service