Newsletters and Admin stuff (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please report spammers

Despite all of my efforts to keep spammers from registering, even down to manually approving all new users, some still get through and most…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Jun 18, 2013

Yearly Hosting Fee Fund Raiser

It's that time of year again when our host service payment is coming due.  As usual, I could use some help reaching the total of $250 due i…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Jun 17, 2013

Exit Strategy is Now Available on Kindle eBook and online format!

5 years have passed since I left the LDS church, yesterday May 28th to the day.  It has been a journey of awakening, learning and growing l…

Started by MikeUtah

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by MikeUtah

MormonThink.com Facebook Ad Campaign - donations petition

Invitation to contribute to MormonThink Facebook Advertising Every $1 you contribute buys 30,000+ Facebook Ads! For example $100 buys 3 mil…

Started by MikeUtah

2 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by beaufordslyone

Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

I am in contact with a television production company who is investigating the stories of people who are leaving or have left Mormonism.  Be…

Started by MikeUtah

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

Life After Mormonism has been online now for more than 4 years.  At just over 2800 registered users, there appears to be enough of us aroun…

Started by MikeUtah

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

Exmormon Foundation Conference Full Registration Deadline is October 15th

There are less than two weeks remaining before the Exmormon Foundation Conference on the weekend of October 19th-21st.  The deadline for fu…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Oct 9, 2012

Status on MormonThink Events

By MormonThinker (editor on MormonThink.com) First, I am not speaking for all MT editors in this post.  Other editors also have access to…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Sep 19, 2012

The Exmormon Foundation

Life After Mormonism (LAM) is a supporter of the Exmormon Foundation, a non-profit organization that brings ex-Mormons around the globe tog…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Kath Jones

Yearly Host Fee Fund Raiser

It's that time of year again when our host service payment is due.  As usual, I could use some help reaching the total of $240 due the firs…

Started by MikeUtah

0 Jul 25, 2012

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service