Mormons and ex-Mormons in the News (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An end to US LDS Temple Weddings in the works

Through some of my connections throughout the exMormon community, and their ties to temple presidents and workers, low level rumblings are…

Started by MikeUtah

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

March 14th Thomas S Monson Summons for Fraud Court Proceedings as reported by "Cityworker" through live updates by attendees

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1203327,1203358#msg-1203358 updates from court The churches legal team are implying that TomP has ha…

Started by MikeUtah

9 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Flora4

Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

Despite not being a member nor believer in Mormonism, I do believe in supporting the equal treatment of women in all walks of life.  For th…

Started by MikeUtah

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

When your child rejects your religion: Dos and Don'ts

This is a great article for still believing family members who may be struggling with your disaffection, even better that it comes from an…

Started by MikeUtah

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Wayne

How the Mormons Make Money

Business Week Article: Late last March the Mormon Church completed an ambitious project: a megamall. Built for roughly $2 billion, the City…

Started by MikeUtah

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

SLTrib: LDS Church treats men and women as equals? Really?

By Peggy Fletcher StackPublished on Apr 27, 2011 09:30AM The LDS Church does not view its women as inferior to men in any way, the faith's…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Christopher Peterson

DailyBeast: Mormons Want to Excommunicate Romney Critic

After writing negative articles about the Republican candidate, the managing editor of MormonThink.com says he faces excommunication. Is…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Christopher Peterson

Untold Story of Joseph Smiths Death... provocative!

All of us have heard the heart tugging story of Joseph Smiths selfless passing as he saved the lives of everyone alive and forgave them as…

Started by Don

0 Dec 27, 2012

Scorching Expose of LDS Massacre Coverup

The LDS's biggest cover-up dates back to the 1857 massacre of 150 emigrants from Arkansas at Mountain Meadows in Utah Territory. I wrote a …

Started by JRinaldo

0 Dec 19, 2012

Are you getting Romney Political Emails? Read this one I just got the other day

I am getting tons of emails from mormons telling me to help bring Mitt to the White House. Im pretty sickened about it. Im not a republican…

Started by Stacy Lynne

5 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by djensen1

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service