General Discussion (1,184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QUESTIONS!

Hey, everyone! I'm the golden oldie with lots of questions. Here goes. 1) What about that temple shooting? Did the perp have any Morg con…

Started by Linda

2 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Phil

Preparations for the Q1 2011 ex-Mormon community Facebook Ad Campaign

In Q1 2011, Life After Mormonism (LAM) will be hosting a Facebook ad campaign drive during the months of January and February so as to fund…

Started by MikeUtah

30 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Naomi

Facebook Trial Ad Update

MormonThink.com     How was the Book ofMormon translated? Theanswer may not be howyou think. MormonThink.com         The above ad is curre…

Started by MikeUtah

8 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Parshley

Temple work for the dead

When I was a member, I was totally immersed and committed to performing saving ordinances for my deceased ancestors.  Tonight I had a phone…

Started by Suspicious Minds

4 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Don

Jeff Sharlet at Exmormon Foundation conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inr2qOs3XI4&feature=email&email=comment_received

Started by Jean Bodie

0 Jan 12, 2011

GIRD UP!

I saw this ad and ring on Facebook and can only imagine I was targeted because I "like" the LDS Church and Mormon.org (for the Facebook ad…

Started by MikeUtah

3 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by merryblasphemer

Are you still lying to yourself?

I just listened to one of the TED videos about vulnerability and finally put some of the puzzle pieces into my life "puzzle" also.  Here…

Started by SW - Spiritual Warrior

29 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by SW - Spiritual Warrior

2010 Church Handbook of Instructions Leaked!

http://martinluther537.wordpress.com/ Posted yesterday.  Links to PDF are at the bottom.  The blog author says they will only be up for 7 d…

Started by MikeUtah

38 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Naomi

Angels Dancing on the Head of a Pin

I may have mentioned to some of you that I still attend church with my wife. Mostly, I play Angry Birds or Solitaire on my phone. I go so m…

Started by Zim

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Rayzor

Signs of Hope? TBM Husband Cracking?

My husband continues to attend church without me and serves faithfully as the stake executive secretary, so by all outward appearances he i…

Started by Mending

12 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Mending

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service