General Discussion (1,188)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Young Women Only: Your Body, Your Garage

For those of you familiar with Boyd K. Packer's talk "For Young Men Only" on the evils of Masturbation, than you will find this made up tal…

Started by MikeUtah

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Karl Christen

Are the Morg.secret police watching us?

I live half-way across the world from Utah, but just recently, both my Facebook and e-mail accounts have been hacked into, and the attacker…

Started by Phil

3 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Utley

Mormon Woman's Choice's--Modern Love

My friend in Virginia sent me this link...   http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/fashion/09Modern.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Started by Daisy

3 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Akamar

2 Years Out; life keeps getting better

Today is my 2 year anniversary from when I woke up and decided religion as a whole was mostly bunk and not genuinely working to bring human…

Started by MikeUtah

36 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Don

Quick update on the Facebook Ad Campaign: Over 2 Million impressions so far

The Facebook Ad Campaign exceeded 2 Million ad impressions yesterday (February 1st, 2011) and have garnered nearly 5,000 clicks so far!  At…

Started by MikeUtah

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Phoenix

Goodbye to Religious Mind Control

This band has an amazing song called CLOSURE...my daughter and I submitted pictures when the band asked for fan submissions for their music…

Started by Daisy

2 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Enlightened

First Presidency Permission needed to do temple work for deceased excommunicated and resigned persons

I didn't know this, but it may be of assurance for when we die, that our living won't be able to immediately redo our temple work (not that…

Started by MikeUtah

14 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by california watcher

Holywood Video gratitude

Today I went to Holywood Video (video rental) to see if I could get Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. After all, they ad…

Started by MikeUtah

8 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Scissors

From BYU - Quite possibly the most bizarre Mormon Non-Sequitur you will ever hear...

... and the crazy thing is, there are actually a lot of Mormons who think this way.   This interesting tidbit comes from Thursday's BYU Dai…

Started by ERIC

4 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

exmo singles

Hey everyone!   Dating after Mormonism kinda sucks IMO. It's really hard to find someone who understands where you're coming from. This exm…

Started by exmosingles

1 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Scissors

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service