General Discussion (1,186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The LDS Church has taken my father

I'm at a loss of words. My father was raised LDS. My mother was raised Lutheran. I was baptized Lutheran. My fathers mother took me to LDS…

Started by Vinny

4 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Rei of Light

Woot Woot! Gone Gurl, At Last!!!

I resigned using the online method around June 2015. I didn't receive any sort of confirmation, so after about a month, I figured that 'the…

Started by atlast

3 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by CliffE

Video Series - Tips for Improving Relationships with Still Active Family - I'd love your feedback!

I know that a difficulty for many Ex-Mo's is the relationship with active member family, friends and others. I'm making a series of short v…

Started by CliffE

0 Aug 22, 2015

Meeting with an Area Seventy and my SP Sunday afternoon

Got a call from my Bishop yesterday afternoon. The SP had asked Bishops in the Stake to recommend people to visit. The SP would be accompan…

Started by Bruce Holt

1 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Bruce Holt

I just had "that conversation" with my wife

It went as well as I could expect but certainly not as well as I could hope. This conversation was precipitated by a text I got from our Bi…

Started by Bruce Holt

12 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by nobuddy

New Page: "Missouri Independence Mission Exmos"

A new ('Secret') Facebook page has now been created for RM Exmos who served in the Missouri Independence Mission. Rock Waterman and I serve…

Started by KCExmoAdmin

0 Aug 8, 2015

Re-wiring

I was raised from a very young age in the lds church. Ive been "inactive" (I dont like that term as it implies I can simply be switched bac…

Started by Brandon1087

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by PayLayAle

Announcing "Missouri Independence Mission Exmos" (Secret) Facebook page

The "Missouri Independence Mission Exmos" (Secret) Facebook page is now operational. Exmo RMs from this mission must PM me for admission to…

Started by KCExmoAdmin

0 Aug 6, 2015

The source of Joseph's "Seer Stone" discovered, and you aren't going to believe it!

So we've all been thrilled with the church's transparency by finally revealing the "Seer Stone" that was so secretly guarded previously as…

Started by MikeUtah

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Bruce Holt

Get "Exit Strategy" free NOW through Friday!

To celebrate 2 years since publishing "Exit Strategy", today through Friday I am offering it for free on Kindle!  Read it from your PC, pho…

Started by MikeUtah

2 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Erin

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service