General Discussion (1,185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP

PLEASE HELP: The Utah Mormons fabricated a false accusation against a member of my family who lives in Utah. The Mormon Organization called…

Started by Chelli

0 Oct 18, 2015

Growing My Mustache

It's been about a month since I shaved this mustache. I shaved my neck and cheeks like a week ago because the hair that grows on them is re…

Started by Saint Noodle

0 Oct 14, 2015

REGISTRATION DEADLINE -- EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE!

REGISTRATION DEADLINE -- EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE! It's getting close! In order be guaranteed a ticket with dinner, your oneline regi…

Started by Susan G. Emmett

0 Sep 27, 2015

Mormon Open Letter

www.mormonopenletter.com.  A letter addressed to President Monson on behalf of all of us.   I read this today and look at all of those sign…

Started by Sandy

1 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Bruce Holt

DEADLINE FOR HOTEL ROOMS SEPT. 22! EXMORMON FOUNDATION CONFERENCE

We need to alert you that the deadline for reserving a room in our block at Doubletree Suites is next week!  September 22nd!  If you need t…

Started by Susan G. Emmett

2 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Susan G. Emmett

Too Big To Fail

Posted on PostMormon.  At the risk of overdoing, here it is again (attached). Ol' Ned

Started by Old Ned

0 Sep 14, 2015

First Post

A newbie, I wonder about acceptable length of posts.  I have 1500+ word piece.  Would someone tell me if this is too long? Old Ned

Started by Old Ned

2 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Old Ned

Counseling for ex mormons

Hey everyone, I'm writing this post with Micah's permissions, I asked him specifically if he was okay with me posting this publicly. My nam…

Started by Scott Carter

0 Sep 14, 2015

Happy/sad Where and what have ya'll done.

I have a question and am searching for my path now that I have left TSCC behind.    1.) I know that I want nothing to do with organized rel…

Started by Cagouillard

4 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Rei of Light

The LDS Church has taken my father

I'm at a loss of words. My father was raised LDS. My mother was raised Lutheran. I was baptized Lutheran. My fathers mother took me to LDS…

Started by Vinny

4 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Rei of Light

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service