General Discussion (1,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What ya'll been up to??

Popped by to say hi....but this happened!   Hows it? I'm chilling like a villain! https://youtu.be/AlwLmyaa454 Spliff Rifftaculousness!…

Started by Suspicious Minds

6 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by missymoo918

My quote for the day :-)

“Tradition is the living faith of the dead, traditionalism is the dead faith of the living. And, I suppose I should add, it is traditionali…

Started by AmyJoMeg

0 Jan 30, 2016

How To Talk To Active Family?

Last week I handed in my resignation letter. My active brother found out. He wants to know why I am doing this to the family. We will never…

Started by Robbie

7 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by King of the Mormons

It Gets Better!!

Finding out that the church wasn't true a few years ago was a huge blow for me. It's funny now that I look back I can see all the steps - (…

Started by E.W

48 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by missymoo918

Here is the answer, what was the question?

Yes, the baby is the Mormon cult and religion is the bath water! Love and Spirituality are real and what matter.

Started by KindSmile

0 Nov 11, 2015

LDS Church Proves Once Again They Don't Believe In Free Agency for Gays or Children of Gays

Despite the LDS Church releasing the closed-door "interview" with Elder Christofferson yesterday, where he tried to reassure Mormons and no…

Started by MikeUtah

7 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Z Doctor

See an LDS parallel? I do!

Mike Rinder's Blog (for any of you who saw "Going Clear": http://www.mikerindersblog.org/friday-regraded-being-22/

Started by Bruce Holt

0 Nov 6, 2015

The purpose of life is that you find Happiness - and what is happiness to you .....

People were taught, by the men, that salvation is immortality, or salvation is happiness, however, immortality is something different from…

Started by Leone Zafyr

0 Oct 30, 2015

2 New LDS Essays Released: Mother in Heaven, and Teachings about Priesthood, Temple, and Women

The LDS Chuch just released two new essays to add the existing essays on difficult, sometimes controversial topics.  I'm sure these gems wi…

Started by MikeUtah

8 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Emi

An Apostate's Dilemma

Like many my big concern is, if I "come out" will I hurt and be rejected by folks I love. The attached piece addresses this. Old Ned

Started by Old Ned

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Old Ned

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service